jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

My work partners

My work partners                     

During the time that I have studied at Language School, I had had many friends and partners for working in my classes and my homework, however when I was studying the fourth semester I found two people who became with the time my best friends and my perfect team for working in the school.
Those guys are Joel Kenneth and Huber Alexis in whom I have found the perfect attitude to work in team, because of supporting each other. We have different way to think, but that hasn´t been an obstacle in our friendship nor in our homework, because we complement our ideas together.
Joel Kenneth, in my opinion, he is who knows more about English, in addition with his competences of working in team, his responsibility, and the way he works and his knowledge make us a good team work.
Huber Alexis, the voice in our mind as I named him, due to the way he always press for working, because he always follows the rules, so sometimes Kenneth and I lost the road. Alexis is a responsible person and always shares that feeling to us.
 These people that I mentioned, Joel and Alexis are considered my best work partners and my best friends, but all over with the affection that I have them, they are my brothers.











No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario