sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

My self-reflection about my experience applying an exam

My self-reflection about my experience applying an exam

My first experience applying an exam was very hard, because I didn´t know how to do a good scholar exam.
At the beginning, I have some problems about how to do it or what format I could use, therefore I went to look for some examples of test, some actives and how to put them in practice.
I did an exam based on grammar about present perfect simple and present perfect continuous, during the process doing it I had some mistakes that I corrected them that is why I have two drafts, however I couldn’t apply the exam, so the students had a full schedule with the teacher in charge because they had to apply an filter exam.
So my first exam couldn´t be applied, I had to design other more, as well as the first one, the new was about grammar using the modal verbs can and must, although the new one had to be more like a quiz, because the students and the teacher in charge don´t have mucho time and I had to apply it in one of my class in a short time.
In spite of my difficulties I applied the test and I can say that was gratifying, so I could leave the stress out, besides I felt very well seeing the students solving an exam designed for me.
In the feedback the students told that the exam wasn´t difficult, but they didn´t pay attention very well to some question that is why they had some wrong answers. Moreover I felt very happy because the students and the teacher told me the exam was clear, concise and well-structured.
To sun up, this experience was very hard, however during the process I enjoyed it and I am very satisfied with my work. This made me see other aspect of being an English teacher and now I want to go ahead with the process to become an English Teacher. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario